With 2018 coming to an end, lets make 2019 all about sprucing up your home and increasing its curb appeal. The overall appearance of your home from the outside can be transformed with brand new windows, siding or roofing but there are other things after your house is remodeled that you can do to bring everything together! New Year, New House! So, lets get started.
Increasing Your Homes Curb Appeal
1. New Roofing, Siding or Windows: As a remodeling company, we have seen some amazing home transformations. If you have worn down siding, there is little you can do to make your home look beautiful. So, if you are living in stone ages with a roof that is about to fall apart, get that inspected and replaced before you do anything!
2. Front Door Face lift: Your front door is a place that everyone walks through, so give that area some extra love. A simple plant and chair on both sides of your door gives that house more character right away!
3. Outdoor lighting: Besides the fact that outdoor lighting can be extremely useful walking into your home during the dark, it also adds some nice curb appeal to your home.
4. Landscaping Duties: A beautiful home with grass 5 feet tall does nobody any favors. Plant some flowers, pull out your weeds, cut the grass, and doing some mulching can do wonders!
5. Gutters & Downspouts: Get rid of those rusty old gutters and downspouts and get something that will be a lot more logistical. Brand new gutters and downspouts will allow your roof and home to function better and they will help your home look nicer!
6. New Driveway: If your driveway is cracked all over, with vegetation sprouting through, you should think about redoing it.
7. New Walkway: If you don’t have a walkway at all or if yours is completely outdated, think about getting one installed. A brand new walkway to your front doors is not only extremely functional but it can do a lot for your curb appeal.
8. Update railing/deck: If your house had a front porch or deck with railings that is far past its best years, think about getting an upgrade. Get the perfect color, design and material you like to match the rest of your home.
Mario’s Roofing is one of the most trusted exterior remodeling companies in Massachusetts! For all exterior remodeling needs, please feel free to reach out. We can be contacted over the phone at (781) 344-2420 or through our online contact form.